Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · June 4, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Whiteville, NC) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- North Carolina Medical and DEA License.
- Looking for hospitalist coverage with a large system in North Carolina - credential to both Laurinburg and Whiteville locations with flexible, self-schedule.
- 7a-7p, 9a-9p, 9a-7p, 7p-7a.
- At Physician-Owned Moonlighting Solutions, we provide each moonlighter with a smooth in-house credentialing process, coverage of malpractice plus tail, coverage of travel and lodging costs, and competitive pay for every opportunity.
- Paid training available.
- Rounds/Consults, Admissions, Discharges.
- Board Certified, Board Eligible Internal Medicine.
- No Procedures.
- Please reach out with any interest or questions and feel free to share as we do offer a referral bonus.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.