Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · December 5, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elizabeth City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Basically the only specialists that we don't have are neurosurgery, CT surgery, and urology.
- Backup Specialties: Specialists available during the day include.
- NC licensed.
- Smart provides malpractice coverage, travel, and accommodations for all locum assignments.
- Daytime hospitalists are responsible for codes and rapids on their patients unless the patient is in ICU.
- Shift Times: 3 MDs (7a-7p) and 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Cardiology, Nephrology, pulmonology, GI, critical care, heme/onc, Obgyn, ophto (some days of the week), ID, general surgery, Tele-neurology, Orthopedic surgery.
- Procedures Required: NO.
- Admissions per day/night: 17 patients per day, 5 - 8 admissions per night.
- 6-10 shifts per month.
- Please Larry Benjamin, Clinical Recruiter.
- Smart is seeking hospitalist physicians for locum coverage in Elizabeth City, NC. This coverage is needed beginning May 1, 2023 and will be ongoing until further notice.
- BC Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- EMR: Epic.
- Patients Per Day: 17 patients per day, 5 - 8 admissions per night.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 1.