Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · March 29, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- The support staff consists of 24-hour surgical services support and adult hospitalist support.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-12.
- An inpatient facility is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Night Shift.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The schedule is 7:30a-5:30p and 5:30p-7:30a.
- Dates Needed: Specific dates - ongoing.
- Reference ID: ORD-142240-MD-NC.
- ICU/Critical care duties include vent management, CVL, and LP.
- The facility is located in central North Carolina.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Government: No.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago