Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · June 4, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Roanoke Rapids) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Strokes, brain bleeds, and acute MIs are routinely transferred out to tertiary care facilities by the Emergency Care Center physicians.
- Any night.m.
- The schedule is 7a-7p.
- The.5-hour admission block, rotating the morning, afternoon, and evening admissions.
- New providers will need to come in the day before the scheduled start date for orientationThe facility is located near Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina.
- The facility is seeking a board-certified Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Hospitalist to help provide locums coverage.
- Reference ID: ORD-137534-MD-NC.
- Case Load/PPD: 15.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- To 7 AM Procedures include traditional and interdisciplinary rounding, consults, admissions, and management of vent patients in ICU preferred.
- Cardiology, orthopedics, nephrology, general surgery, urology, infectious disease, and psychiatry specialists are available locally.
- Dates Needed: Specific dates - ongoing.
- Procedures are optional.
- Government: No.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jan 19.