Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · July 1, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Need: MD.
- EMR System: Meditech.
- Average Patient Census: (D) 50-60, (N) 5-11.
- Certification: BC/BE, Acls, BLS.
- Admissions Average Day/Night: (D) 10-15, (N) 5-11.
- Rapid Response: If it is our patient.
- Shift Time Day: Nights.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- Credentialing timeline: 30-60 days.
- ICU: Closed.
- Specialty: Hospitalist (IM,FM).
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Locum Connections