Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · March 29, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Do initial work-up of patients presenting with acute myocardial infractions.
- What do Moonlighters have to say about moonlighting with MLS?
- If you're interested in learning more about this and other opportunities with MLS,.
- Earn competitive rates with flexible shift schedules based on your availability.
- Access the Good.
- I have worked [here] as a cardiology fellow and felt that cardiology moonlighting was a great way to become a better cardiologist and to learn to triage, diagnose, and care for critically ill patients with cardiac problems.
- Gain excellent clinical experience with highly reputable, local practices.
- Utilize our connections for permanent placements after training, plus temp-to-perm.
- No procedures - Moonlighter obtains internal medicine core privileges only.
- Discounts for licensing services, and sometimes coverageo of new license/DEA fees.
- Apply now if you're interested in learning more!
- I never felt as though I was in a situation in which I was 'in over my head' without adequate support available.
- Experienced hospitalists and cardiology fellows from all corners of NC love this part-time moonlighting position, covering hospitalist shifts for the cardiology service - with recently increased rates!
- Admits, consults, cross coverage for Practice's cardiology service, variable acuity.
- Located near the Blue Ridge Mountains in Winston-Salem, NC, this award-winning Heart & Vascular Institute is home to more than 25 highly trained Cardiologists and 5 clinically diverse sub-markets, centered around a high-volume 921-bed Medical Center.
- Moonlighter, Cardiac EP Fellow, 2022.
- Partner with the ED - they will.
- "I definitely enjoyed my time moonlighting with MLS and am very grateful for the opportunity as it was a great learning experience and also allowed my wife to leave her job and stay home to care for our 3 children.
- Hospital shifts designed to fit fellow schedules!
- Enjoy coverage of travel, lodging, and malpractice + tail for moonlighting positions.
- Must remain onsite and respond in person within 20-min of page.
- F-Sun + holidays: 7p-7a.
- Moonlighter, 2020.
- M-Th: 8p-6a.
- "This has been a great opportunity to focus on cardiac management of patients in a very large hospital system.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.