Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · December 5, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians work 7am-7pm?
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- EMR - Cpsi?
- Total FT apcs: 2.
- Patient Volume: Average 12-14 Patients per day.
- ADC (Average Daily Census) -? 12-14.
- APCs work 7pm-7am?
- Length Of Assignment: July 5th until perms are hired.
- Night Admissions -? APP assesses and holds until MD arrives in AM.
- Specialty Needed: IM or FM with appropriate experience.
- Number of HM Beds: 25?
- Location: North Carolina.
- Procedures - I believe having the ability to intubate and run central lines will be important since there is a small ICU out there.
- Total FT docs: 2.
- Board Certified or Eligible within 5 years.
- Manage Codes - Yes.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 25.