Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · February 4, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nationwide) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Trauma: N/A - Level 1, depending on the facility.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Support Staff: RN's, Techs, PA/NP's, Admin Support, full subspecialty support.
- Hospital Medicine ADC: 17+.
- Permanent Positions with Competitive Compensation, Bonus or Locum Tenens Work, Your Choice.
- These Hospital Medicine opportunities offer you the ability to work at a regional or community hospital, with your choice in practice location.
- Locums Compensation: Locums positions = Excellent, negotiable rates, (depending on client location and modalities / skill set) with travel, lodging and medical malpractice insurance covered.
- Schedule: Most positions are 7a-7p, 7on/7off rotations.
- Both Locums and Permanent Options For: GA, IL, NC, WI - More Locations Available Throughout the United States.
- Abim certification required or Abfm with inpatient rounding experience.
- Hospital-Based, Hospital Medicine, Pulmonology, Intensive Care Opportunities (Contingent Upon Training and Skill).
- Job Number: United States1516.
- Position: Hospital Medicine.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Facility Profile: Fully staffed Regional / Community Hospitals (contact office for specifics).
- EMR: Contact office for specifics.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Facility: Regional or Community Hospitals.
- Locums Options Also Available Throughout the United States - We Have Needs in Multiple States.
- City/State: Nationwide - Multiple states available.
- Procedures: Modalities vary per client and/or assignment location.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Foster Crown: Representing Multiple HM Opportunities for Permanent or Locum Tenens.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- For Permanent Employees: Full Health & Welfare Benefits Package, PTO, Retirement, Relocation.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Mar 9.