Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · October 2, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nationwide) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: Most positions are 7a-7p, 7on/7off rotations.
- Permanent Positions with Competitive Compensation, Bonus or Locum Tenens Work, Your Choice.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Support Staff: RN's, Techs, PA/NP's, Admin Support, full subspecialty support.
- Locums Compensation: Locums positions = Excellent, negotiable rates, (depending on client location and modalities / skill set) with travel, lodging and medical malpractice insurance covered.
- Both Locums and Permanent Options For: GA, IL, NC, WI - More Locations Available Throughout the United States.
- Job Number: United States1516.
- For Permanent Employees: Full Health & Welfare Benefits Package, PTO, Retirement, Relocation.
- Hospital Medicine ADC: 17+.
- Abim certification required or Abfm with inpatient rounding experience.
- These Hospital Medicine opportunities offer you the ability to work at a regional or community hospital, with your choice in practice location.
- Facility Profile: Fully staffed Regional / Community Hospitals (contact office for specifics).
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Position: Hospital Medicine.
- EMR: Contact office for specifics.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Facility: Regional or Community Hospitals.
- Locums Options Also Available Throughout the United States - We Have Needs in Multiple States.
- Foster Crown: Representing Multiple HM Opportunities for Permanent or Locum Tenens.
- Procedures: Modalities vary per client and/or assignment location.
- We place physicians in all states.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Trauma: N/A - Level 1, depending on the facility.
- City/State: Nationwide - Multiple states available.
- Hospital-Based, Hospital Medicine, Pulmonology, Intensive Care Opportunities (Contingent Upon Training and Skill).
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Mar 9.