Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · May 25, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nationwide) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Both Locums and Permanent Options For: GA, IL, NC, WI - More Locations Available Throughout the United States.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Position: Hospital Medicine.
- These Hospital Medicine opportunities offer you the ability to work at a regional or community hospital, with your choice in practice location.
- Hospital Medicine ADC: 17+.
- Locums Options Also Available Throughout the United States - We Have Needs in Multiple States.
- Facility Profile: Fully staffed Regional / Community Hospitals (contact office for specifics).
- Abim certification required or Abfm with inpatient rounding experience.
- Foster Crown: Representing Multiple HM Opportunities for Permanent or Locum Tenens.
- Permanent Positions with Competitive Compensation, Bonus or Locum Tenens Work, Your Choice.
- Procedures: Modalities vary per client and/or assignment location.
- Hospital-Based, Hospital Medicine, Pulmonology, Intensive Care Opportunities (Contingent Upon Training and Skill).
- We place physicians in all states.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Locums Compensation: Locums positions = Excellent, negotiable rates, (depending on client location and modalities / skill set) with travel, lodging and medical malpractice insurance covered.
- Trauma: N/A - Level 1, depending on the facility.
- Job Number: United States1516.
- Schedule: Most positions are 7a-7p, 7on/7off rotations.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move.
- Facility: Regional or Community Hospitals.
- For Permanent Employees: Full Health & Welfare Benefits Package, PTO, Retirement, Relocation.
- City/State: Nationwide - Multiple states available.
- EMR: Contact office for specifics.
- Support Staff: RN's, Techs, PA/NP's, Admin Support, full subspecialty support.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Mar 9.