Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 23, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nationwide) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital Medicine ADC: 17+.
- Schedule: Most positions are 7a-7p, 7on/7off rotations.
- Permanent Positions with Competitive Compensation, Bonus or Locum Tenens Work, Your Choice.
- Abim certification required or Abfm with inpatient rounding experience.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- These Hospital Medicine opportunities offer you the ability to work at a regional or community hospital, with your choice in practice location.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Support Staff: RN's, Techs, PA/NP's, Admin Support, full subspecialty support.
- Facility: Regional or Community Hospitals.
- Position: Hospital Medicine.
- Locums Compensation: Locums positions = Excellent, negotiable rates, (depending on client location and modalities / skill set) with travel, lodging and medical malpractice insurance covered.
- Locums Options Also Available Throughout the United States - We Have Needs in Multiple States.
- Job Number: United States1516.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move.
- Procedures: Modalities vary per client and/or assignment location.
- Facility Profile: Fully staffed Regional / Community Hospitals (contact office for specifics).
- EMR: Contact office for specifics.
- Trauma: N/A - Level 1, depending on the facility.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Hospital-Based, Hospital Medicine, Pulmonology, Intensive Care Opportunities (Contingent Upon Training and Skill).
- For Permanent Employees: Full Health & Welfare Benefits Package, PTO, Retirement, Relocation.
- City/State: Nationwide - Multiple states available.
- Both Locums and Permanent Options For: GA, IL, NC, WI - More Locations Available Throughout the United States.
- Foster Crown: Representing Multiple HM Opportunities for Permanent or Locum Tenens.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Mar 9.