Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · December 5, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $180 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Salisbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Perform admissions, consults, cross coverage, procedures (such as central lines and endotracheal intubations), rounds, and discharges.
- On site support from full time physician, APP, and tele-ICU.
- Blocks of shifts are preferred, single day coverage accepted.
- At Moonlighting Solutions, we offer each of our moonlighters a smooth in-house credentialing process.
- Additionally, if you have a colleague that is considering opportunities, we offer a cash referral bonus!
- We are seeking Pulmonary Critical Care Physicians for Salisbury, North Carolina to work day shifts and nighttime. You will be joining a team of internists and sub-specialists who have joined together to provide patients with an integrated, efficient, and effective system of care.
- Day shifts from 7a - 7p onsite and 7p - 7a for.
- Fellows are encouraged.
- We also provide malpractice plus tail, reimbursement for licensure & DEA costs, and competitive pay for every coverage opportunity.
- Will accept 1st year Pulmonary/Critical Care fellows after 6 months.
- BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care or BC/BE Critical Care with pulmonary experience.
- Active NC state license and DEA.
- Occasionally perform pulmonary consultation, bronchoscopy scheduling, and outpatient follow up.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Jan 19.