Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · October 22, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Greensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hotel & travel provided with approval of client.
- Blocks of shifts are preferred, single night coverage accepted.
- Must be BC/BE in Pulmonary/Critical Care.
- Situated among rolling hills, the Triad area is a gateway to the West and the South.
- We are seeking Pulmonary Critical Care Physicians for the Triad area of North Carolina to cover day shifts during the week and night shifts for the weekend.
- Established IR services are in place, along with substantial consult/ancillary services.
- It has something for everyone, from a plethora of outdoor activities to the symphony, ballet, an aquarium, just about every sporting event imaginable, and yes, even a roller derby!
- NC Medical License and DEA required.
- Paid orientation.
- During shifts in which you are on-.
- Will accept 1st year Pulmonary/Critical Care fellows after 6 months.
- Weekend night shifts (Fri-Sun) are 7p-7a.
- Admissions, consults, floor coverage and standard critical care med work.
- Pulmonary consultation: bronchoscopy scheduling, outpatient follow up, and team communication occasionally required Compensation.
- Fellows are encouraged. They are a well-known, trusted community partner who have been serving the community for almost a century.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Excellent in-house APP support in e-ICU covers all cross-coverage.
- Weekday shifts are 7a-7p with some opportunity for nights.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Oct 18.