Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 18, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Salisbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- DEA with NC address.
- Performs admissions, consults, rounding, and discharges, some (minimal) ICU rounding.
- Provides support for ICU, Critical Care, and codes.
- NC medical license.
- Details, Responsibilities and Shifts.
- Onsite support includes physicians, APPs.
- Their world-class technology, personal connections, and care that's easier to access and to understand are essential for patients close to home.
- Cross coverage on admitted patients and admissions from ED.
- Paid orientation.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- They provide convenient access to healthcare and are committed to making a difference throughout our communities with service excellence.
- We are seeking Hospitalists to provide coverage for a client located between Charlotte and the Greensboro and Winston-Salem areas of North Carolina.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Travel reimbursement with pre-approval.
- Days 7a-7p.
- Epic Emrcompensation.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.