Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · August 9, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Salisbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking Hospitalists to provide coverage for a client located between Charlotte and the Greensboro and Winston-Salem areas of North Carolina.
- DEA with NC address.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- They provide convenient access to healthcare and are committed to making a difference throughout our communities with service excellence.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- NC medical license.
- Performs admissions, consults, rounding, and discharges, some (minimal) ICU rounding.
- Days 7a-7p.
- Cross coverage on admitted patients and admissions from ED.
- Onsite support includes physicians, APPs.
- Their world-class technology, personal connections, and care that's easier to access and to understand are essential for patients close to home.
- Epic EMR.
- Paid orientation.
- Provides support for ICU, Critical Care, and codes.
- No Procedures Required!
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Details, Responsibilities and Shifts.
- Travel reimbursement with pre-approval.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Nov 4.