Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · December 5, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Charlotte or Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Typical assessments and orders for issues, as needed.
- We are seeking physicians to provide coverage for several locations in the Charlotte Metro area of North Carolina.
- If Anesthesia trained, BC in both Anesthesia & CCM required.
- Paid orientation.
- Work on site at either Charlotte or Winston-Salem location.
- Licensed in the state of NC, and active NC DEA number.
- Hotel reimbursement.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Day & night shifts available (7a-7p OR 7p-7a) for weekday & weekends.
- Their world-class technology, personal connections, and care that's easier to access and to understand are essential for patients close to home.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- BC in Critical Care Medicine required.
- They provide convenient access to the healthcare and are committed to making a difference throughout our communities with service excellence.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. We've got you covered.
- Epic EMR.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Oct 5.