Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 18, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Charlotte or Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking physicians to provide coverage for several locations in the Charlotte Metro area of North Carolina.
- They provide convenient access to the healthcare and are committed to making a difference throughout our communities with service excellence.
- Day & night shifts available (7a-7p OR 7p-7a) for weekday & weekends.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Licensed in the state of NC, and active NC DEA number.
- Typical assessments and orders for issues, as needed.
- Paid orientation.
- Work on site at either Charlotte or Winston-Salem location.
- BC in Critical Care Medicine required.
- Hotel reimbursement.
- Their world-class technology, personal connections, and care that's easier to access and to understand are essential for patients close to home.
- If Anesthesia trained, BC in both Anesthesia & CCM required.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. We've got you covered.
- Epic EMR.
- Competitive hourly rate.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.