Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 18, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They provide convenient access to healthcare and are committed to making a difference throughout our communities with service excellence.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Onsite support includes physicians, APP's, and specialists.
- Epic EMR.
- Travel reimbursement with pre-approval.
- NC medical license.
- Wide array of phone support also available.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Paid orientation.
- Their world-class technology, personal connections, and care that's easier to access and to understand are essential for patients close to home.
- Provides support for ICU, Critical Care, and codes.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Cross coverage on admitted patients and admissions from ED.
- Day, swing, and night shifts available (hours vary slightly by location).
- Performs admissions, consults, rounding, and discharges.
- Details, Responsibilities and Shifts.
- BC/BE Family Medicine.
- We are seeking Hospitalists to provide coverage for several locations in the Charlotte Metro area of North Carolina.
- DEA with NC address.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.