Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 18, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen pays $170 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Lillington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Performing Admissions, Consults, Rounding and Discharges for the Internal Medicine Hospitalist Service.
- Central venous infusion lines, central venous pressure lines, and arterial lines.
- Performing Internal Medicine procedures including Insertion & Management of mechanical ventilation.
- This very small town/tight community hospital has consistently received recognition for excellence in patient safety and patient safety preventative measures from the Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award.
- Must provide recent procedure log.
- Responding to Code Blue and Rapid Response calls.
- This is an opportunity to participate in a teaching program that includes a great staff to work with.
- This is a teaching hospital and facility will ask hospitalist to supervise residents and PAs and sign off on their notes.
- North Carolina Medical License and North Carolina DEA.
- Mileage and hotel provided.
- Day Shift 7a-7p.
- Internal Medicine Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Providing cross-cover services to the patients already on the Hospitalist Service.
- Must be qualified and willing to perform all required procedures.
- Moonlighting Solutions is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Hospitalists to provide day shift coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.