Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · October 2, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice with tail provided at no charge to you.
- Today, in addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of. In more recent years, our national network of physicians and employers has evolved to include a permanent placement division, which now helps bring physicians and healthcare systems together for permanent full-time practice opportunities.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- EMR: Epic.
- We are seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist who would be available for 7a-7p shifts.
- Local candidates preferred.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate.
- Referral Bonus.
- Open ICU.
- Performing Admissions, Rounding and Consults for the Internal Medicine Hospitalist Service.
- Weekdays preferred!
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. Initially, Moonlighting Solutions primarily specialized in providing on-site night and weekend coverage.
- Day Shifts: 7am - 7pm.
- Experience and comfort with performing procedures is preferred but back-up assistance is available as needed: ER MD and Anesthesia typically do these.
- Providing cross-cover services, as needed, to the patients already on the Hospitalist Service.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.