Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · July 31, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Lillington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This would be an ongoing need that offers flexible scheduling.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- This position does require experience with Hospitalist procedures.
- Procedures required.
- Days and Nights (7a-7p.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. Initially, Moonlighting Solutions primarily specialized in providing on-site night and weekend coverage.
- Today, in addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of. In more recent years, our national network of physicians and employers has evolved to include a permanent placement division, which now helps bring physicians and healthcare systems together for permanent full-time practice opportunities.
- Located within driving distance of Raleigh and Chapel Hill.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- We are seeking Hospitalist coverage for Day and Night shifts starting as soon as possible.
- Must have active NC state license.
- Referral Bonus.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Will accept Board Certified & Board Eligible.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.