Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · April 12, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- Charlotte is also less than an hour away, making the location perfect for trips into the city.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- This is a great position for someone who loves the outdoors and life in a medium-sized city.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine.
- The area enjoys mild summers, with highs often below the 90s, and a good cost of living.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- An inpatient health center in Catawba County, North Carolina is looking to add an Intensivist to their team.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Position Overview.
- There are plenty of opportunities for entertainment, from the multiple museums to the picturesque McGalliard Falls Park.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Availability: Part-Time.
- Title: Intensivist.
- Experience Required: 1 years experience.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.