Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · July 1, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The provider is responsible for the currently admitted patients and admissions from the Emergency Department.
- The facility is located in Outer Banks, NC.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-14.
- Reference ID: ORD-090906-NP-NC.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Dates Needed: 2/1 - 2/26 (possibility to extend).
- This is a 19-bed critical access hospital with only general med-surg beds - no ICU or step-down.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- Candidates must have Acls and North Carolina DEA.
- We are seeking a board certified nurse practitioner for a locum tenens hospitalist position.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm with. Coverage does not include holidays (. The locum will work with an established team of two physicians and two PAs.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 6.