Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · March 7, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must have Acls and North Carolina DEA.
- We are seeking a board certified nurse practitioner for a locum tenens hospitalist position.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm with. Coverage does not include holidays (. The locum will work with an established team of two physicians and two PAs.
- This is a 19-bed critical access hospital with only general med-surg beds - no ICU or step-down.
- Reference ID: ORD-090906-NP-NC.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- The facility is located in Outer Banks, NC.
- Government: No.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- The provider is responsible for the currently admitted patients and admissions from the Emergency Department.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Dates Needed: 2/1 - 2/26 (possibility to extend).
- Case Load/PPD: 8-14.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago