Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · March 7, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Nags Head) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provider must be comfortable with EKG interpretation and the interpretation of ABGs.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- It's the perfect getaway!
- Referral Bonus.
- Board- Certified or Board-Eligible Cardiology.
- Enjoy the sandy beaches, a temperate climate, and a relaxing time by the water.
- No Holidays.
- Our client is looking for a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician to provide coverage for a well-known hospital group.
- Provider will need to respond to codes.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Travel accommodations provided.
- Some restrictions apply.
- March 1- April 30, 2021- with possibility of extensions.
- Monday-Friday 11a-7p.
- Applicants must be certified Acls.
- Providing care for admitted patients and the evaluation for admission in the ER.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- Admissions, rounding, preparing patient for discharge.
- Come moonlight at this award-winning hospital that is continually recognized for its outstanding patient experiences.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Must have North Carolina medical license and DEA.
This locum job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.