Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · May 6, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elizabeth City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Elizabeth City, NC is conveniently located only 45 minutes from the Outer Banks, and is within close proximity to Chesapeake, Norfolk, Williamsburg, and Virginia Beach!
- ED Partnership since 2008 - provides great synergy between the ED & Hospitalist program.
- Sentara Albemarle Medical Center is a 182-bed community hospital that has assembled a medical staff of more than 100 physicians, representing nearly 30 specialties, and a caring staff of almost 1,000 employees.
- Intensivists in house: 7a-5p M-F.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Per Diem Hospitalist Physicians in Elizabeth City, NC!
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Epic EMR.
- Sentara Albemarle offers a wide range of services including: inpatient and critical care, a full array of surgical services, sophisticated diagnostic imaging technology, comprehensive women's care, cardiology, cancer treatment, rehabilitation services, and more.
- No procedures.
- Run rapids & codes with ED assistance.
- Dedicated Nocturnist team.
- Community non-teaching hospital.
- The town was named one of "The 100 Best Small Towns in America", and its historic downtown area features bookstores, coffeehouses, and specialty retail shops.
- 12 hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a) with 7 on/7 off block scheduling.
- Located on the Intracoastal Waterway, Elizabeth City offers complimentary 48-hour dockage to sailors from around the world.
- 24 hours/dy of APP coverage.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 27.