Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · November 26, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Pinehurst) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board- Certified or Board-Eligible in Critical Care.
- The community offers rich history, exciting cultural attractions, and one of the state's best golf courses.
- Enjoy a city nestled between the mountains and the coast.
- Apply today with CV and cover letter.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Monday- Friday.
- Perform consults and rounding-- APPs do admissions.
- Referral Bonus.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- Must be Board- Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Critical Care Fellows Welcome!
- Must be able to do 2-3 consecutive shifts.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Great backup support from APPs.
- Work alongside an exemplary team with outstanding support at one of the largest health systems in North Carolina.
- We are seeking a Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Critical Care physician for an ongoing opportunity.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Travel accommodations provided.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- North Carolina License and DEA required.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.