Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · January 17, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Chapel Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fellows Welcome!
- WeekDAY shift coverage needed.
- Physician must be willing to work 2 shifts in a row and 4 shifts per month on an ongoing basis.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- We are seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physicians to provide Day shift coverage in a desirable, tight knit community outside of Chapel Hill, NC.
- Very well sought-after place to work by physicians, this Hospital makes up a Network of Facilities throughout the Triangle Area.
- Rounds, Discharges and Patient Consults.
- Welcoming you with a warm smile, come enjoy the authenticity this area has to offer!
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Referral Bonus.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- No Procedures.
- Epic EMR.
- Shift is from 7AM-5PM.
- Travel accommodations provided with approval.
- NC License and DEA Required.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- Local candidates preferred.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.