Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · December 6, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Chapel Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Referral Bonus.
- NC License and DEA Required.
- Physician must be willing to work 2 shifts in a row and 4 shifts per month on an ongoing basis.
- Epic EMR.
- Shift is from 7AM-5PM.
- Welcoming you with a warm smile, come enjoy the authenticity this area has to offer!
- WeekDAY shift coverage needed.
- Fellows Welcome!
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Very well sought-after place to work by physicians, this Hospital makes up a Network of Facilities throughout the Triangle Area.
- Rounds, Discharges and Patient Consults.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- Local candidates preferred.
- No Procedures.
- Travel accommodations provided with approval.
- We are seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physicians to provide Day shift coverage in a desirable, tight knit community outside of Chapel Hill, NC.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Aug 6.