Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · October 23, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted NC medical license in hand.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 patients per day.
- This facility requires providers to have Acls certification.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a North Carolina medical facility.
- BC/BE required.
This locum job opening was posted
by Weatherby Healthcare.