Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · July 31, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a North Carolina medical facility.
- Competitive compensation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 patients per day.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility requires providers to have Acls certification.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted NC medical license in hand.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- BC/BE required.
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 12.