Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · June 12, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Your work schedule will be 12-hour shifts.
- 6 - 8 admissions per shift.
- Due to this facility's timeframe, only currently NC-licensed providers are eligible. This is a great location offering a unique cultural flavor with plenty of activities to keep you busy off the clock.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Will do code response.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 12-hour shift coverage.
- Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready.
- NC license required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- The required duties for this position include code response for around 6 - 8 patients per day.
- Weatherby is assisting a facility in North Carolina with filling a hospitalist opening.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 12.