Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · October 23, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 6 - 8 admissions per shift.
- Due to this facility's timeframe, only currently NC-licensed providers are eligible. This is a great location offering a unique cultural flavor with plenty of activities to keep you busy off the clock.
- Your work schedule will be 12-hour shifts.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- 12-hour shift coverage.
- NC license required.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The required duties for this position include code response for around 6 - 8 patients per day.
- Will do code response.
- Weatherby is assisting a facility in North Carolina with filling a hospitalist opening.
This locum job opening was posted
by Weatherby Healthcare.