Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 23, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lead interdisciplinary rounds daily and assist with ancillary team to reduce length of stay.
- Midlevel's on Staff.
- NC License and DEA Required.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- Being in a convenient location, this hospital is a short drive to Charlotte and Winston-Salem, so traveling here is a breeze!
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Compensation paid if physician gets called in during the night.
- Identify barriers to length of stay and forward to department head while implementing all appropriate Critical Care protocols.
- Day Shift from 7AM-7PM.
- Fellows Welcome.
- 30 Minute Response Time Preferred while on.
- Epic EMR.
- Ground Transportation and Hotel Provided.
- Throughout the years this Hospital has evolved into a major medical campus providing extensive and convenient medical care to its community.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Referral Bonus.
- Competitive hourly rate for 12 hours with a flat pager.
- We are seeking CC/Pulm Physicians to work at a Hospital near Winston-Salem that provides flexible scheduling and competitive pay!
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on May 8.