Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 18, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR.
- Day Shift from 7AM-7PM.
- 30 Minute Response Time Preferred while on.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- NC License and DEA Required.
- Compensation paid if physician gets called in during the night.
- We are seeking CC/Pulm Physicians to work at a Hospital near Winston-Salem that provides flexible scheduling and competitive pay!
- Competitive hourly rate for 12 hours with a flat pager.
- Being in a convenient location, this hospital is a short drive to Charlotte and Winston-Salem, so traveling here is a breeze!
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- Throughout the years this Hospital has evolved into a major medical campus providing extensive and convenient medical care to its community.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Identify barriers to length of stay and forward to department head while implementing all appropriate Critical Care protocols.
- Ground Transportation and Hotel Provided.
- Midlevel's on Staff.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Referral Bonus.
- Fellows Welcome.
- Lead interdisciplinary rounds daily and assist with ancillary team to reduce length of stay.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on May 8.