Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · January 22, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Being in a convenient location, this hospital is a short drive to Charlotte and Winston-Salem, so traveling here is a breeze!
- Some restrictions apply.
- 30 Minute Response Time Preferred while on.
- Day Shift from 7AM-7PM.
- Fellows Welcome.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- Referral Bonus.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- NC License and DEA Required.
- Competitive hourly rate for 12 hours with a flat pager.
- Midlevel's on Staff.
- Lead interdisciplinary rounds daily and assist with ancillary team to reduce length of stay.
- Ground Transportation and Hotel Provided.
- We are seeking CC/Pulm Physicians to work at a Hospital near Winston-Salem that provides flexible scheduling and competitive pay!
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Throughout the years this Hospital has evolved into a major medical campus providing extensive and convenient medical care to its community.
- Compensation paid if physician gets called in during the night.
- Identify barriers to length of stay and forward to department head while implementing all appropriate Critical Care protocols.
- Epic EMR.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.