Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 26, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NC License and DEA Required.
- Day Shift Opening from 7AM-7PM.
- 4 Physicians on During the Day with 1 Midlevel.
- Referral Bonus.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Must be willing to work a block of 3 or more shifts in a row.
- Will wait on a license.
- Some restrictions apply.
- We are seeking daytime hospitalists to work at a hospital near Winston-Salem that provides flexible scheduling and plenty of support!
- No Procedures.
- Ground Transportation and Hotel Provided.
- Fellows Welcome.
- ICU Rounding is Minimal.
- Throughout the years this hospital has evolved into a major medical campus providing extensive and convenient medical care to its patients.
- Being in a convenient location, this hospital is a short drive to Charlotte and Winston-Salem, so traveling here is a breeze!
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.