Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · June 12, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Ground Transportation and Hotel Provided.
- Throughout the years this hospital has evolved into a major medical campus providing extensive and convenient medical care to its patients.
- Fellows Welcome.
- We are seeking daytime hospitalists to work at a hospital near Winston-Salem that provides flexible scheduling and plenty of support!
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Must be willing to work a block of 3 or more shifts in a row.
- Will wait on a license.
- ICU Rounding is Minimal.
- Some restrictions apply.
- NC License and DEA Required.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- No Procedures.
- Day Shift Opening from 7AM-7PM.
- Referral Bonus.
- Being in a convenient location, this hospital is a short drive to Charlotte and Winston-Salem, so traveling here is a breeze!
- 4 Physicians on During the Day with 1 Midlevel.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Nov 2.