Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 26, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mount Airy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mount Airy was settled in the 1750s as a stagecoach stop on the road between Winston-Salem, North Carolina and Galax, Virginia.
- Mount Airy was incorporated in 1885.
- Walk Main Street and see the town of Mayberry from The Andy Griffith Show.
- Location: NC.
- Must be boarded.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Specialty Needed: CC/Pulm.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- The City's official seal was established in 1977, which depicts major industries that are home to Mount Airy including: furniture, textiles, and the granite quarry.
- Relax & Unwind Chill out at one of Mount Airy's breweries or wineries.
- It was named for a nearby plantation.
- Mayberry's Andy Griffith grew up in Mount Airy, NC.
- In 1994, Mount Airy was named an All American City.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 21.