Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · May 6, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Madison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Come moonlight at this award-winning community hospital known for its multiple top-quality centers that focus on compassionate and trusted care w.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Must be willing to work a block of 3 or more shifts in a row.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- Daytime Hospitalists Needed North of the Triad Area - Travel Transportation Provided!
- Admissions, Rounds, Cross Coverage, Discharges.
- We are seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained hospitalists to work weekday shifts.
- NC License and DEA Required.
- Open ICU.
- Weekday shifts only.
- Referral Bonus.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- No procedures.
- Intubations are done by Anesthesia.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Travel Accommodations Provided: Hotel, Air/Ground Travel and mileage.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Nov 2.