Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NC license required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Due to this facility's time frame, only currently NC-licensed providers are eligible. Weatherby can help you build a custom career plan, with temporary and permanent positions available for you today.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby is assisting a facility in North Carolina with filling a hospitalist opening.
- The required duties for this position include vent management and code response for around 12 - 15 patients per day.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Vent management and code response required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Your work schedule will be 12-hour day shifts in 7-day blocks.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls certification needed.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.