Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · November 26, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Vent management and code response required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The required duties for this position include vent management and code response for around 12 - 15 patients per day.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Due to this facility's time frame, only currently NC-licensed providers are eligible. Weatherby can help you build a custom career plan, with temporary and permanent positions available for you today.
- Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Weatherby is assisting a facility in North Carolina with filling a hospitalist opening.
- Your work schedule will be 12-hour day shifts in 7-day blocks.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- NC license required.
- Acls certification needed.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 19.