Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- The required duties for this position include vent management and code response for around 12 - 15 patients per day.
- NC license required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Weatherby is assisting a facility in North Carolina with filling a hospitalist opening.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Your work schedule will be 12-hour day shifts in 7-day blocks.
- Acls certification needed.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Vent management and code response required.
- Due to this facility's time frame, only currently NC-licensed providers are eligible. Weatherby can help you build a custom career plan, with temporary and permanent positions available for you today.
- Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.