Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · September 23, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Coastal NC) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Perform admissions, consults, & discharges.
- Procedures - intubations and central lines (very few).
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- FM Trained providers welcome with Hospitalist Experience.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- Will wait on a license.
- Referral Bonus.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Travel Accommodations Provided.
- Weekdays & Weekends 7a-7p.
- We are seeking hospitalists trained in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to work daytime hospitalist shifts.
- Enjoy a week at the beach in this quaint and coastal town while earning some extra income.
- Come moonlight at this award-winning hospital that is continuously recognized for it's outstanding patient experiences!
- NC License and DEA Required.
- Some restrictions apply.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Must provide procedures logs.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Round on patients, and provide cross-coverage.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Jul 30.