Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Coastal NC) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Travel Accommodations Provided.
- Weekdays & Weekends 7a-7p.
- NC License and DEA Required.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Procedures - intubations and central lines (very few).
- Perform admissions, consults, & discharges.
- Come moonlight at this award-winning hospital that is continuously recognized for it's outstanding patient experiences!
- Enjoy a week at the beach in this quaint and coastal town while earning some extra income.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- FM Trained providers welcome with Hospitalist Experience.
- We are seeking hospitalists trained in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to work daytime hospitalist shifts.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- Must provide procedures logs.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Referral Bonus.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Round on patients, and provide cross-coverage.
- Will wait on a license.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.