Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · October 23, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- We are seeking a hospice/palliative care hospitalist to provide locum tenens coverage due to a vacancy.
- Case Load/PPD: Home and facility visits up to 20-25 per month.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Coverage is needed Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm and. The locum will work with the home care and inpatient team to provide symptom management for urgent and routine needs, attend routine meetings, help create, review, and modify plans of care with an interdisciplinary team.
- The facility is located in western North Carolina.
- Facility Type: Health System.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-080543-MD-NC.
- Because of this, hospice experience and certification are preferred, but not required.
- The locum will act as the medical director/associate medical director approximately 25% of the time.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 17.