Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · April 3, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Case Load/PPD: Home and facility visits up to 20-25 per month.
- Reference ID: ORD-080543-MD-NC.
- Government: No.
- We are seeking a hospice/palliative care hospitalist to provide locum tenens coverage due to a vacancy.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Facility Type: Health System.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Coverage is needed Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm and. The locum will work with the home care and inpatient team to provide symptom management for urgent and routine needs, attend routine meetings, help create, review, and modify plans of care with an interdisciplinary team.
- The facility is located in western North Carolina.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The locum will act as the medical director/associate medical director approximately 25% of the time.
- Because of this, hospice experience and certification are preferred, but not required.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago