Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · January 22, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Health System.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- Because of this, hospice experience and certification are preferred, but not required.
- The locum will act as the medical director/associate medical director approximately 25% of the time.
- Coverage is needed Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm and. The locum will work with the home care and inpatient team to provide symptom management for urgent and routine needs, attend routine meetings, help create, review, and modify plans of care with an interdisciplinary team.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Reference ID: ORD-080543-MD-NC.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Case Load/PPD: Home and facility visits up to 20-25 per month.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- The facility is located in western North Carolina.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- We are seeking a hospice/palliative care hospitalist to provide locum tenens coverage due to a vacancy.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 17.