Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · November 30, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Facility Type: Health System.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- We are seeking a hospice/palliative care hospitalist to provide locum tenens coverage due to a vacancy.
- The facility is located in western North Carolina.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- Coverage is needed Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm and. The locum will work with the home care and inpatient team to provide symptom management for urgent and routine needs, attend routine meetings, help create, review, and modify plans of care with an interdisciplinary team.
- Reference ID: ORD-080543-MD-NC.
- Because of this, hospice experience and certification are preferred, but not required.
- Case Load/PPD: Home and facility visits up to 20-25 per month.
- The locum will act as the medical director/associate medical director approximately 25% of the time.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 17.