Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 18, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- We are seeking a hospice/palliative care hospitalist to provide locum tenens coverage due to a vacancy.
- Facility Type: Health System.
- Reference ID: ORD-080543-MD-NC.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- The locum will act as the medical director/associate medical director approximately 25% of the time.
- Coverage is needed Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm and. The locum will work with the home care and inpatient team to provide symptom management for urgent and routine needs, attend routine meetings, help create, review, and modify plans of care with an interdisciplinary team.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The facility is located in western North Carolina.
- Because of this, hospice experience and certification are preferred, but not required.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: Home and facility visits up to 20-25 per month.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 17.