Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 23, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility is located in western North Carolina.
- Because of this, hospice experience and certification are preferred, but not required.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- We are seeking a hospice/palliative care hospitalist to provide locum tenens coverage due to a vacancy.
- Coverage is needed Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm and. The locum will work with the home care and inpatient team to provide symptom management for urgent and routine needs, attend routine meetings, help create, review, and modify plans of care with an interdisciplinary team.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: Home and facility visits up to 20-25 per month.
- Facility Type: Health System.
- The locum will act as the medical director/associate medical director approximately 25% of the time.
- Reference ID: ORD-080543-MD-NC.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 17.