Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · April 12, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Because of this, hospice experience and certification are preferred, but not required.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Facility Type: Health System.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- The facility is located in western North Carolina.
- We are seeking a hospice/palliative care hospitalist to provide locum tenens coverage due to a vacancy.
- The locum will act as the medical director/associate medical director approximately 25% of the time.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Coverage is needed Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm and. The locum will work with the home care and inpatient team to provide symptom management for urgent and routine needs, attend routine meetings, help create, review, and modify plans of care with an interdisciplinary team.
- Reference ID: ORD-080543-MD-NC.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Case Load/PPD: Home and facility visits up to 20-25 per month.
- Government: No.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 17.