Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · April 12, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Greensboro ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provider will have Privileges at three different facilities.
- We are seeking hospitalists trained in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to cover days, nights, or swing hospitalist shifts.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Night 7p-7a.
- Come moonlight at this award-winning hospital that is continually recognized for its outstanding patient experiences!
- Swing 6p-2a or 3p-11p.
- No procedures.
- Manageable Average census varies from facility to facility.
- Open ICU.
- Shift Times: Day 7a-7p.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Rounding Shifts and Admitting Shifts Available.
- Must be willing to commit to at least 2-3 shifts per Month and a 12-18 Month Commitment.
- Local Candidates Preferred.
- Enjoy numerous parks and trails or peruse the hundreds of attractions and restaurants the metro area has to offer!
- Fellows Welcome.
- NC License and DEA Required.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Nov 9.