Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Greensboro ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking hospitalists trained in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to cover days, nights, or swing hospitalist shifts.
- No procedures.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Come moonlight at this award-winning hospital that is continually recognized for its outstanding patient experiences!
- Manageable Average census varies from facility to facility.
- Local Candidates Preferred.
- Open ICU.
- Fellows Welcome.
- Must be willing to commit to at least 2-3 shifts per Month and a 12-18 Month Commitment.
- Shift Times: Day 7a-7p.
- Night 7p-7a.
- NC License and DEA Required.
- Rounding Shifts and Admitting Shifts Available.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Swing 6p-2a or 3p-11p.
- Enjoy numerous parks and trails or peruse the hundreds of attractions and restaurants the metro area has to offer!
- Provider will have Privileges at three different facilities.
This locum job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.