Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · June 12, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Greensboro ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- NC License and DEA Required.
- Come moonlight at this award-winning hospital that is continually recognized for its outstanding patient experiences!
- Open ICU.
- Local Candidates Preferred.
- Provider will have Privileges at three different facilities.
- Night 7p-7a.
- No procedures.
- Enjoy numerous parks and trails or peruse the hundreds of attractions and restaurants the metro area has to offer!
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Shift Times: Day 7a-7p.
- Manageable Average census varies from facility to facility.
- Fellows Welcome.
- Rounding Shifts and Admitting Shifts Available.
- Swing 6p-2a or 3p-11p.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Must be willing to commit to at least 2-3 shifts per Month and a 12-18 Month Commitment.
- We are seeking hospitalists trained in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to cover days, nights, or swing hospitalist shifts.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Nov 9.