Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 18, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Greensboro ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NC License and DEA Required.
- Rounding Shifts and Admitting Shifts Available.
- Open ICU.
- Provider will have Privileges at three different facilities.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Swing 6p-2a or 3p-11p.
- Night 7p-7a.
- Shift Times: Day 7a-7p.
- Manageable Average census varies from facility to facility.
- Enjoy numerous parks and trails or peruse the hundreds of attractions and restaurants the metro area has to offer!
- We are seeking hospitalists trained in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to cover days, nights, or swing hospitalist shifts.
- No procedures.
- Must be willing to commit to at least 2-3 shifts per Month and a 12-18 Month Commitment.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Local Candidates Preferred.
- Come moonlight at this award-winning hospital that is continually recognized for its outstanding patient experiences!
- Fellows Welcome.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Nov 9.