Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · January 22, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Greensboro ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Night 7p-7a.
- We are seeking hospitalists trained in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to cover days, nights, or swing hospitalist shifts.
- Enjoy numerous parks and trails or peruse the hundreds of attractions and restaurants the metro area has to offer!
- Provider will have Privileges at three different facilities.
- Rounding Shifts and Admitting Shifts Available.
- Local Candidates Preferred.
- Fellows Welcome.
- Shift Times: Day 7a-7p.
- Manageable Average census varies from facility to facility.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Come moonlight at this award-winning hospital that is continually recognized for its outstanding patient experiences!
- NC License and DEA Required.
- No procedures.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Must be willing to commit to at least 2-3 shifts per Month and a 12-18 Month Commitment.
- Swing 6p-2a or 3p-11p.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Nov 9.