Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · January 25, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Greensboro ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy numerous parks and trails or peruse the hundreds of attractions and restaurants the metro area has to offer!
- No procedures.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Night 7p-7a.
- Open ICU.
- We are seeking hospitalists trained in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to cover days, nights, or swing hospitalist shifts.
- Swing 6p-2a or 3p-11p.
- Provider will have Privileges at three different facilities.
- Fellows Welcome.
- Come moonlight at this award-winning hospital that is continually recognized for its outstanding patient experiences!
- NC License and DEA Required.
- Must be willing to commit to at least 2-3 shifts per Month and a 12-18 Month Commitment.
- Local Candidates Preferred.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Shift Times: Day 7a-7p.
- Rounding Shifts and Admitting Shifts Available.
- Manageable Average census varies from facility to facility.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Nov 9.