Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- You can expect to see around 18 - 20 patients per shift, and duties include vent management and lumbar puncture.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- Must have NC license.
- 12-hour shifts, days and nights.
- BC or BE required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in North Carolina with a qualified hospitalist.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Vent management and lumbar puncture required.
- The work schedule will be 12-hour shifts, day and night available.
- Due to time constraints, only NC-licensed applicants will be accepted.
- Acls required.
- 18 - 20 patients per day.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Cerner EMR.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Feb 20.