Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · September 23, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You can expect to see around 18 - 20 patients per shift, and duties include vent management and lumbar puncture.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Must have NC license.
- Cerner EMR.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- The work schedule will be 12-hour shifts, day and night available.
- BC or BE required.
- 12-hour shifts, days and nights.
- Acls required.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Vent management and lumbar puncture required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in North Carolina with a qualified hospitalist.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- Due to time constraints, only NC-licensed applicants will be accepted.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Feb 20.