Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have NC license.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Competitive compensation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Due to time constraints, only NC-licensed applicants will be accepted.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in North Carolina with a qualified hospitalist.
- 12-hour shifts, days and nights.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- You can expect to see around 18 - 20 patients per shift, and duties include vent management and lumbar puncture.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- Acls required.
- BC or BE required.
- The work schedule will be 12-hour shifts, day and night available.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Cerner EMR.
- Vent management and lumbar puncture required.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Feb 20.