Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Raleigh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Nights and/or Weekend Nights.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- FM Trained providers welcome with Hospitalist Experience.
- NC License and DEA Required.
- Epic EMR.
- Come work at one of the highest ranked Hospitals in the Nation for Quality and Excellence!
- Our client seeks hospitalists trained in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to work night shifts 7P to 7A weekends or weekdays.
- Must be willing to work 3 or more night shifts in a row.
- Referral Bonus.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Pending License Okay.
- This hospital, included in a well-established Healthcare System, is just a short drive from North Carolina's unique Triad area.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Ground Transportation Provided.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- 7PM - 7AM.
- Must be willing to work a block of 3 or more shifts in a row.
- 7on/off preferred.
- Low Nightly Admission Rate.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on May 22.