Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Raleigh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- FM Trained providers welcome with Hospitalist Experience.
- 7PM - 7AM.
- This hospital, included in a well-established Healthcare System, is just a short drive from North Carolina's unique Triad area.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Pending License Okay.
- Our client seeks hospitalists trained in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to work night shifts 7P to 7A weekends or weekdays.
- Come work at one of the highest ranked Hospitals in the Nation for Quality and Excellence!
- Referral Bonus.
- Must be willing to work a block of 3 or more shifts in a row.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Nights and/or Weekend Nights.
- 7on/off preferred.
- Epic EMR.
- Ground Transportation Provided.
- Low Nightly Admission Rate.
- Must be willing to work 3 or more night shifts in a row.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- NC License and DEA Required.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.