Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dates Needed: March 2020 - Ongoing.
- The locum will be responsible for admissions and rounding.
- There are no procedures and no codes required for this position.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Hours Per Day: 10.
- Government: No.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Shifts are 10 hours, 9 am-7 pm.
- A facility in North Carolina is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Reference ID: ORD-078032-MD-NC.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 21.