Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · November 27, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average. of consults:2.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- It is ranked as one of the top hospitals to work for in North Carolina and highly ranked for provider engagement.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- This metropolitan area offers a variety of fun amenities to explore between shifts.
- NC license and DEA.
- Travel accommodations included.
- Mon-Thurs 8pm-6a, Fri-Sun 7p-7a.
- At all times, during the on-.
- Enjoy this charming city and take in the rich culture or enjoy a culinary adventure throughout the city.
- 2nd year Cardiology Fellows accepted.
- Average. of admits: 2.
- Referral Bonus.
- Must have Cardiology experience.
- Additionally, they are ranked nationally for Best Employer for Diversity.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- This hospital is one of the largest healthcare systems in the Southeast.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Admissions, consults, and initial work-ups for Cardiology services.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.