Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- There will be no ICU work, but the hospitalists do run codes with the ED.
- This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package.
- To get started.
- There will also be mid-level coverage.
- Hospitalists share code responsibility with the ED.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- Work 7 on and 7 off daytime schedule - telemedicine used at night.
- There is an immediate need for a board certified IM or FP to join an established hospitalist program.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Only four years old.
- Mid-level support staff.
- New hospital needs a hospitalist physician to join the team.
- Excellent salary with tenured raises.
- You will work a seven on, seven off block with no in-house night requirement.
- Full comprehensive benefit package.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Options to live in a friendly, rural community or a larger metropolitan area.
- Our services are free for you.
- No ICU work but could be occasional procedures.
- The hospital is a small but modern facility.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 27.