Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Only four years old.
- No ICU work but could be occasional procedures.
- Work 7 on and 7 off daytime schedule - telemedicine used at night.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Mid-level support staff.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- To get started.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- There will be no ICU work, but the hospitalists do run codes with the ED.
- Full comprehensive benefit package.
- There will also be mid-level coverage.
- This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package.
- Excellent salary with tenured raises.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- The hospital is a small but modern facility.
- Our services are free for you.
- Options to live in a friendly, rural community or a larger metropolitan area.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- There is an immediate need for a board certified IM or FP to join an established hospitalist program.
- New hospital needs a hospitalist physician to join the team.
- You will work a seven on, seven off block with no in-house night requirement.
- Hospitalists share code responsibility with the ED.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 27.