Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- There are very few consults.
- Support Staff: 1 ER, 1 NP.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Facility Type: Health System.
- Dates Needed: March - April 2020.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Night shifts are tele-medicine and day shifts are spent in the hospital with one NP and one ER physician.
- Provider Availability: Day Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- A facility in North Carolina is seeking a hospitalist to provide locum tenens coverage.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Government: No.
- The candidate must be board certified in internal medicine with an active Acls.
- Reference ID: ORD-076024-MD-NC.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jan 31.