Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Commencement bonus offered.
- Multiple living options within an easy commute: Morehead City, Jacksonville, Wilmington, etc.
- Block schedule.
- Typical census 17-18 a day.
- Earn base salary plus quality bonuses.
- This is your chance to enjoy coastal living and join a Very Stable environment with a great group of colleagues.
- 160+ bed community hospital.
- Robust benefit package plus Path to Partnership begins on day one.
- Coastal Living - great for beach folks (25-30 minutes from beaches).
- Great Schools in Carteret County-one of the best school systems in NC.
- Hospitalists: Enjoy Coastal North Carolina Living.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.