Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have Clear and Active NC license and NRP.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Facility Type: special care nursery ped unti.
- Patient Volume: 5-10 hours on average rounding a day.
- Length Of Assignment: 1 week.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Nov 27 2019 - Dec 2 2019.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Pediatric Hospitalist needed for Vacation Coverage.
- Routine Newborn Care / may be requested for vaginal or C-section.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Location: North Carolina.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Not Required.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.