Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · January 17, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Patient Volume: 5-10 hours on average rounding a day.
- Not Required.
- Length Of Assignment: 1 week.
- Facility Type: special care nursery ped unti.
- Routine Newborn Care / may be requested for vaginal or C-section.
- Nov 27 2019 - Dec 2 2019.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Must have Clear and Active NC license and NRP.
- Location: North Carolina.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Pediatric Hospitalist needed for Vacation Coverage.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.