Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Routine Newborn Care / may be requested for vaginal or C-section.
- Patient Volume: 5-10 hours on average rounding a day.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Length Of Assignment: 1 week.
- Pediatric Hospitalist needed for Vacation Coverage.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Nov 27 2019 - Dec 2 2019.
- Not Required.
- Location: North Carolina.
- Must have Clear and Active NC license and NRP.
- Facility Type: special care nursery ped unti.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.