Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · January 20, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Kernersville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: intubations, vent management, central line and/or chest tubes.
- EMR: Epic.
- Active North Carolina license and DEA.
- Hotel and travel accommodations.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Day Shift with.
- Admissions, consults, follow ups.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Duties will be split between two hospitals under the same healthcare system.
- Open ICU.
- Our client is a well-known hospital system in North Carolina.
- Average census: 10 split between each facility.
- I've included a few job details below.
- Board Certified in Critical Care.
- With each facility 30 minutes outside of Greensboro, you'll be able to enjoy local art galleries and museums, 12 golf courses, 4 historic and award-winning gardens, and so much more!
This locum job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.