Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Block schedule of 15 shifts per month.
- They welcome board certified and board eligible IM candidates.
- Average 12 to 15 patients per day.
- They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume.
- You will see an average of 12 to 15 patients per day and no procedures will be required.
- Our services are free for you.
- Board certified or board eligible IM.
- You will work a block schedule consisting of 15, 12-hour shifts.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- A group in Western North Carolina needs an additional hospitalist.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Between Charlotte and Asheville.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- No procedures required.
- This employed position offers a competitive base and two bonuses.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- You will also receive medical/dental/dental/vision benefits, CME, a 401k and Serp retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 15.