Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume.
- Our services are free for you.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- You will see an average of 12 to 15 patients per day and no procedures will be required.
- A group in Western North Carolina needs an additional hospitalist.
- You will work a block schedule consisting of 15, 12-hour shifts.
- This employed position offers a competitive base and two bonuses.
- You will also receive medical/dental/dental/vision benefits, CME, a 401k and Serp retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Block schedule of 15 shifts per month.
- No procedures required.
- Board certified or board eligible IM.
- Average 12 to 15 patients per day.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Between Charlotte and Asheville.
- They welcome board certified and board eligible IM candidates.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 15.