Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health is a leading learning healthcare system located in breathtaking northwest North Carolina.
- Wake Forest School of Medicine, a recognized leader in experiential medical education and groundbreaking research.
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center ( is a nationally prominent academic medical center in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, with an integrated health care network that serves the residents of 24 counties in northwest North Carolina and southwest Virginia.
- If you're ready to join an esteemed Hospital Medicine team who will mentor you, support you, and catapult your career then begin exploring one of current career openings today.
- Our Section Chief was named one of the nation's top ten hospitalists in 2018.
- Our Preferred Credentials.
- EMR Epic.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health's Section of Hospital Medicine is booming.
- Organizational Overview.
- Hospitalists Dayshift - Lexington & High Point Medical Centers.
- Wake Forest Baptist clinical, research and educational programs are consistently rated among the best in the country by United States News & World Report.
- Hospitalists Nocturnists - Davie & Wilkes Medical Centers.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Board-certified or Board-Eligible.
- Robust health and retirement benefits starting day one of employment.
- About United States.
- If your passion is Hospital Medicine, come maximize your career with us.
- E: | M:.
- Through his leadership and vision, we're practicing transformational medicine - improving patient care, reducing costs, raising the bar on medical education and research.
- Krista Grant, Hospitalist Physician Recruitment Leader System Wide.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school.
- North Carolina medical license in good standing.
- 7 days on/7 days off.
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty Job Title.
- Role Overview.
- To fuel our tremendous growth, we are adding more exceptional Hospitalists. We are committed to making sure our team enjoys good work-life balance and As we grow we add more providers to ensure you will not be overloaded and enjoy good work-life balance.
- And Wake Forest Innovations, the school's commercialization enterprise focused on advancing health care.
- Or the ability to obtain.
- The Medical Center's primary divisions are Wake Forest Baptist Health, a regional clinical system anchored by the 885-bed tertiary care hospital in Winston-Salem that includes Brenner Children's Hospital, five other hospitals throughout the region, more than 300 other primary and specialty care locations, more than 2,000 physicians and 1,535 acute care beds.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Our Hospitalists practice at five medical centers as Academic or Community Hospitalists - or both.
- Paid malpractice coverage and CME allowance.
This perm job from Wake Forest Baptist Health was last open on Nov 14.