Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · January 20, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board eligible or board certified.
- 7 on and 7 off, day shifts only.
- Experienced physicians only.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Patient census of 15 to 20 per day.
- This hospital is known for reinvesting back into their facilities in order to provide for current health needs.
- They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume.
- There are no procedures required for this exciting opportunity.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, $3,000 CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Our services are free for you.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- The schedule is a block of seven days on and seven days off.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Base salary plus RVU bonus.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- 40 miles to Raleigh, NC.
- IM and FPs welcomed.
- This employed position offers a competitive compensation plus RVU bonus.
- A hospital in North Carolina needs an additional hospitalist with experience.
- The incoming physician can expect to see 15 to 20 patients per day on average.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.