Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule is a block of seven days on and seven days off.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Base salary plus RVU bonus.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, $3,000 CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- A hospital in North Carolina needs an additional hospitalist with experience.
- They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume.
- 40 miles to Raleigh, NC.
- Our services are free for you.
- Board eligible or board certified.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- The incoming physician can expect to see 15 to 20 patients per day on average.
- IM and FPs welcomed.
- This hospital is known for reinvesting back into their facilities in order to provide for current health needs.
- Patient census of 15 to 20 per day.
- Experienced physicians only.
- 7 on and 7 off, day shifts only.
- There are no procedures required for this exciting opportunity.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- This employed position offers a competitive compensation plus RVU bonus.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.