Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- There are no procedures required for this opportunity.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Raleigh Research Triangle area.
- Our services are free for you.
- 7 on, 7 off block schedule.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- They are offering a seven on and seven off block schedule.
- They welcome board certified and board eligible IM and FP physicians with experience.
- The incoming hospitalist can expect to see 18 patients per day on average.
- Experienced IM and FPs are welcomed.
- Patient census up to 18.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- This employed position offers a competitive compensation plus RVU bonus.
- Board certified or board eligible.
- An exciting medical director opportunity is now available in North Carolina..
- Base salary plus RVU bonus.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, $3,000 CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.