Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · January 20, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our services are free for you.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- They welcome board certified and board eligible IM and FP physicians with experience.
- This employed position offers a competitive compensation plus RVU bonus.
- Raleigh Research Triangle area.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- Patient census up to 18.
- 7 on, 7 off block schedule.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Experienced IM and FPs are welcomed.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- An exciting medical director opportunity is now available in North Carolina..
- Board certified or board eligible.
- There are no procedures required for this opportunity.
- Base salary plus RVU bonus.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, $3,000 CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- The incoming hospitalist can expect to see 18 patients per day on average.
- They are offering a seven on and seven off block schedule.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.