Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Coast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Raleigh is only one hour away-easy travel.
- H1 b visa candidates welcome.
- Regional airport that is easy to navigate along with one of the Nation's oldest train stations.
- Our State boasts some of the best coastline anywhere- along with an abundance of outdoor activities.
- Overtime (OT) rate for days and nights worked over 15 shifts per month.
- Only 90 minutes to the first NC beach and 2 hours to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Our City has two major Universities and a large Community College, there is a lot to offer in diversity here!
- Join robust regional medical center with 650 beds and on - site residency training programs (teaching options exist).
- We are one of the Largest Hospitalist teams in North Carolina with 60 employed providers and 35 APPs.
- Closed ICU environment with an Intensivist group - procedures are NOT required.
- Epic EMR.
- Part of a 501 (c) 3, not for profit health system with 8 Hospitals and over 60 clinics and specialty services in the region (50-mile radius).
- We are now hiring Daytime Hospitalists and Nocturnists due to growth.
- Daily census is 15-18 - APPs added as needed for flow and volumes.
- The City is 5th largest Metro in North Carolina, with temperate weather for all seasons.
- Daytime Hospitalists earn salary between $260,000 - $283,s base between $315,000 and $340,000.
- Lucrative benefit package including bonuses discussed at interview.
- Interviewing Hospitalists - TOP Group in North Carolina.
- 7on/7off block scheduling.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Mar 10.