Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Thomasville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic/Dimensions Training IS A Requirement FOR ALL Providers Before They CAN Pick UP Shifts.
- ALL Doctors WHO ARE Accepted Must BE Able TO Complete This AND Have Availability During THE Week AT Least Once TO DO SO.
- Length depends on whether the candidate has worked with Epic previously.
- Providing cross-cover services, as needed, to the patients already on the Hospitalist service.
- This IS Only Offered During THE Week, Usually ON Tues OR WED During Daytime Hours.
- During the day shifts you will also be responsible for 1) rounding on service patients and 2) discharging service patients as needed.
- After, a 2 hour onsite orientation.
- Day Shifts: 7a-7p.
- When working a day shift, you are required to attend discharge rounds at 8:00 am and care conferences at 1:00 pm.
- Malpractice with tail provided at no charge to you.
- Mileage: standard IRS mileage will be paid if travelling more than 50 miles each way to the hospital.
- Night Shifts: 7p-7a.
- For nights, client prefers someone with at least 6 to 10 shifts per month availability.
- Performing admissions and consults for the Internal Medicine Hospitalist service.
- If no, 2 full days.
- For day shifts, only Sat/Sun are available currently.
- The city of Thomasville welcomes you with great restaurants, vintage and antique shopping, train watching, walking trails, outdoor recreation and much more.
- Thomasville Hospitalist Opportunity.
- If Yes, one day 7 hours only.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Oct 10.