Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Thomasville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- During the day shifts you will also be responsible for 1) rounding on service patients and 2) discharging service patients as needed.
- Length depends on whether the candidate has worked with Epic previously.
- Malpractice with tail provided at no charge to you.
- This IS Only Offered During THE Week, Usually ON Tues OR WED During Daytime Hours.
- After, a 2 hour onsite orientation.
- Providing cross-cover services, as needed, to the patients already on the Hospitalist service.
- Night Shifts: 7p-7a.
- Thomasville Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Performing admissions and consults for the Internal Medicine Hospitalist service.
- For nights, client prefers someone with at least 6 to 10 shifts per month availability.
- ALL Doctors WHO ARE Accepted Must BE Able TO Complete This AND Have Availability During THE Week AT Least Once TO DO SO.
- If Yes, one day 7 hours only.
- For day shifts, only Sat/Sun are available currently.
- When working a day shift, you are required to attend discharge rounds at 8:00 am and care conferences at 1:00 pm.
- If no, 2 full days.
- Day Shifts: 7a-7p.
- Mileage: standard IRS mileage will be paid if travelling more than 50 miles each way to the hospital.
- Epic/Dimensions Training IS A Requirement FOR ALL Providers Before They CAN Pick UP Shifts.
- The city of Thomasville welcomes you with great restaurants, vintage and antique shopping, train watching, walking trails, outdoor recreation and much more.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.