Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Coastal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Vent and intubations are required.
- You will have assistance from excellent support providers, and will work within the Meditech EMR system.
- Acls certification needed.
- NC license required.
- We have an opportunity in North Carolina for a hospitalist.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- The locum tenens physician will do vent management and intubations, and will respond to codes.
- An Acls certification is also needed for this role.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active NC medical license.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The provider can expect to cover 7 - 14 shifts per month.
- Board certified or eligible.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Sep 20.