Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · January 20, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Coastal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active NC medical license.
- An Acls certification is also needed for this role.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- We have an opportunity in North Carolina for a hospitalist.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls certification needed.
- The provider can expect to cover 7 - 14 shifts per month.
- Vent and intubations are required.
- NC license required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- You will have assistance from excellent support providers, and will work within the Meditech EMR system.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The locum tenens physician will do vent management and intubations, and will respond to codes.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Sep 20.