Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR Epic.
- North Carolina medical license in good standing.
- Organizational Overview.
- Our Section Chief was named one of the nation's top ten hospitalists in 2018.
- Wake Forest Baptist clinical, research and educational programs are consistently rated among the best in the country by United States News & World Report.
- Robust health and retirement benefits starting day one of employment.
- Paid malpractice coverage and CME allowance.
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center ( is a nationally prominent academic medical center in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, with an integrated health care network that serves the residents of 24 counties in northwest North Carolina and southwest Virginia.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health's Section of Hospital Medicine is booming.
- If you're ready to join an esteemed Hospital Medicine team who will mentor you, support you, and catapult your career then begin exploring one of current career openings today.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- The Medical Center's primary divisions are Wake Forest Baptist Health, a regional clinical system anchored by the 885-bed tertiary care hospital in Winston-Salem that includes Brenner Children's Hospital, five other hospitals throughout the region, more than 300 other primary and specialty care locations, more than 2,000 physicians and 1,535 acute care beds.
- 7 days on/7 days off.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Board-certified or Board-Eligible.
- Hospitalists Nocturnists - Davie & Wilkes Medical Centers.
- Hospitalists Dayshift - Lexington & High Point Medical Centers.
- Krista Grant, Physician Recruitment Leader | E:.
- Or the ability to obtain.
- About United States.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school.
- Our Hospitalists practice at five medical centers as Academic or Community Hospitalists - or both.
- Role Overview.
- Our Preferred Credentials.
- If your passion is Hospital Medicine, come maximize your career with us.
- Wake Forest School of Medicine, a recognized leader in experiential medical education and groundbreaking research.
- And Wake Forest Innovations, the school's commercialization enterprise focused on advancing health care.
- To fuel our tremendous growth, we are adding more exceptional Hospitalists.
- Through his leadership and vision, we're practicing transformational medicine - improving patient care, reducing costs, raising the bar on medical education and research.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health is a leading learning healthcare system located in breathtaking northwest North Carolina.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Wake Forest Baptist Health