Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If your passion is Hospital Medicine, come maximize your career with us.
- Role Overview.
- About United States.
- The Medical Center's primary divisions are Wake Forest Baptist Health, a regional clinical system anchored by the 885-bed tertiary care hospital in Winston-Salem that includes Brenner Children's Hospital, five other hospitals throughout the region, more than 300 other primary and specialty care locations, more than 2,000 physicians and 1,535 acute care beds.
- Our Hospitalists practice at five medical centers as Academic or Community Hospitalists - or both.
- Organizational Overview.
- Krista Grant, Physician Recruitment Leader | E:.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health's Section of Hospital Medicine is booming.
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center ( is a nationally prominent academic medical center in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, with an integrated health care network that serves the residents of 24 counties in northwest North Carolina and southwest Virginia.
- 7 days on/7 days off.
- Our Section Chief was named one of the nation's top ten hospitalists in 2018.
- North Carolina medical license in good standing.
- Wake Forest School of Medicine, a recognized leader in experiential medical education and groundbreaking research.
- To fuel our tremendous growth, we are adding more exceptional Hospitalists.
- Hospitalists Nocturnists - Davie & Wilkes Medical Centers.
- Through his leadership and vision, we're practicing transformational medicine - improving patient care, reducing costs, raising the bar on medical education and research.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health is a leading learning healthcare system located in breathtaking northwest North Carolina.
- Paid malpractice coverage and CME allowance.
- Hospitalists Dayshift - Lexington & High Point Medical Centers.
- Wake Forest Baptist clinical, research and educational programs are consistently rated among the best in the country by United States News & World Report.
- If you're ready to join an esteemed Hospital Medicine team who will mentor you, support you, and catapult your career then begin exploring one of current career openings today.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Robust health and retirement benefits starting day one of employment.
- Board-certified or Board-Eligible.
- Or the ability to obtain.
- Our Preferred Credentials.
- And Wake Forest Innovations, the school's commercialization enterprise focused on advancing health care.
- EMR Epic.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
This perm job from Wake Forest Baptist Health was last open on Aug 22.