Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: Night shifts, 7 on/7 off.
- Caseload: Five patients per shift.
- Take the first step toward working locum tenens and.
- License: NC state license needed.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active NC state license.
- The schedule will be night shifts, 7 on/7 off, and the covering physician will see five patients per shift.
- A North Carolina medical center is in need of a locum tenens hospitalist to assist with their growing program.
- Other Certification: NRP.
- The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible with NRP certification.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 12.